If you are an hourly paid worker or a member of the salaried staff, regardless of your colour, creed or political affiliation as long as you work in the following sectors:
1. Engineering sector – if you manufacture steel, or if you manufacture things made from steel like car components, aluminium cans, bolts, nuts etc, e.g. Scaw Metals, Macsteel
2. Motor sector – if you work in a garage as a mechanic or petrol attendant, or if you sell cars, or parts for motor cars and if you make car parts, e.g. Auto zone, Petrol attendance
3. Auto/tyre sector – if you assemble cars, make tyres e.g. Continental, Bridgestone
4. Electronics sector – if you assemble TVs, telephones and make the cables for telephones and computers e.g. Siemens
5. Infrastructure – employees from Transnet, Prasa
6. Eskom and Energy
If you are employed under the above mentioned sectors and wish to join National Union of Metalworkers of South Africa (NUMSA), visit our nearest Regional or Local Offices around your area or Download NUMSA membership form.